TAKAMASA, Aoki - Parabolica


TAKAMASA, Aoki - Parabolica (Opdisc Japan) Comentários: Mr. Takamasa isn't inviting you to start hotstepping after downing a large Carling - this is intelligently produced and as intricately designed as a Faberge Egg. Not that I've had the misfortune of handling one of those expensive delights, but I think I know what I'm talking about. It's something like a funked-out hyperactive SND, with a little smattering of Autechre thrown in for good measure, something which is explored more on the hip-hop flecked 'SF-variation-ep_mix' (snappy title huh?). If you like your electronics sautéed with extra laptop then look no further - Takamasa is here and ready to provide to you, his starving family. Recommended! in boomkat [Para Ouvir]
MIRABEAU

Add to My Profile More Videos

Comments

Popular Posts