M.U. PODCAST #133: SENZA TESTA (AUGUST 2022)

Cover Art By Bruno Lopes (Mundo Urbano, August, 2022). Original image taken from Comme des Garçons: Furniture Catalog, 1990.

Senza Testa (Project of Swedish experimental musician Jonas Rosén, aka PLT.) His latest work "Reverberations of Mahakali" was released in June 27, 2022, on Northern Electronics"I offer this work at the Lotus Feet of Mother Mahakali, the Divine Mother of the Universe, the essence of all gods and goddesses, the Atman existing within all individual beings which is nevertheless inseparable, Who appears as the universe of name and form but Who is simultaneously transcendent of it; Who natured me as my earthly father and mother, Who taught me well through my spiritual journey, Who loves me unconditionally through my wife, friends, and family, Who is the boundless ocean of wisdom, Who embues thought, word and action with meaning and Who enabled me to record, organize express and manifest this album which is reverently offered back to Her. She is my all. Jai Ma


1. 00.00-03.45 Kali Puja (Edit)
2. 03.46-21.30 Reverberations of Mahakali (Edit)
3. 21.31-36.00 Shri Romlet (Edit)
4. 36.01 - 44.26 Bunker Archeology (Edit)
5. 44.26-54.58 Tuned to a dead station (previously unreleased)

About the mix: Dedicated in memory of Clary Sjöberg. Recorded and edited in Svensk Elektronikstudio, Djupvik.- Senza Testa.

Comments

Popular Posts